Terms of JumpUpon ("Voucher") Use
Definitions as Used Here
a. "Hosts" means JumpUpon.
b. "Site" or "Service" means the collection of web pages that can be accessed via this website, as well as any successor web pages or other technology as may be designated by the Hosts.
c. "Terms" or "Agreement" means these Terms of JumpUpon Use.
d. "Use" and its variants are meant in their broadest sense, including, but not limited to, the acts of using, accessing, receiving, browsing, downloading from, and uploading to. A "User" is a person or entity who Uses the Site.
e. "User", "You", "Your", or "Member" means you personally, as well as any person or entity on whose behalf you are Using the Site.
f. “Voucher” or “JumpUpon” means the printable certificate that contains a unique Promotional Code that can be redeemed at the Merchant.
g. “Promotional Code” means the unique number printed on every Voucher. In the case of these Terms, Voucher and Promotional Code use are one in the same.
h. “Merchant” means the holder, issuer, and redeemer of the Voucher.
i. “Deal” means the discount, promotion, sale, or special the Voucher and Promotional Code are redeemable for.
You are required to register an account, including the establishment of a password, in order to obtain a Voucher. Please review Your Registration Obligations and User Conduct guidelines in the JumpUpon Terms of Service
Each Voucher has a unique Promotional Code printed on it. The Promotional Code is redeemable for the Deal offered by the Merchant. The Voucher and Promotional Code are no longer valid once the Promotional Code has been redeemed.
The Merchant, not JumpUpon, is the holder and issuer of the Deal as well as the seller of goods and services and the Merchant is solely responsible for redemption of the Deal. JumpUpon is the distributor of the Vouchers.
Terms and Conditions for Vouchers and Promotional Codes
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Each Voucher is identified by a Promotional Code and has different requirements and rewards. Please check your Voucher--all requirements stated on the Voucher must be met to receive the Deal.
- Vouchers can be presented to the Merchant unless otherwise specified by the Merchant in either print form or via a mobile device.
- Vouchers are no longer valid once the Promotional Code has been redeemed.
- Vouchers are intended for single use only unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
- Deal values are as specified on the Voucher.
- Limit one (1) Voucher per redemption. Only one Voucher can be used per order unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
- A Voucher’s cash value is 1/100th of one cent.
- Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Each Voucher is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by Merchant.
- A Voucher cannot be applied to orders already placed.
- A Voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges.
- If your Voucher has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
- If a Voucher is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your Voucher and Promotional Code will no longer be valid.
- Vouchers are redeemable only at the Merchant listed on the Voucher unless otherwise specified by the Merchant. At times, Vouchers are limited to one specific location unless otherwise specified by the Merchant; please check your Vouchers to verify which location the Voucher applies to.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
- Any attempted redemption not consistent with this Agreement will render the Voucher null and void.
- Neither JumpUpon nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers.
All Vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions of JumpUpon and the participating Merchant. The Merchant are the sellers of the goods or services for which the Voucher applies to.
The holder and issuer of a Voucher is the Merchant. As a holder and issuer of the Voucher, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant. You waive, and release JumpUpon and its officers, directors, employees and agents from, any claim, liabilities, damages, or injury arising from or related to any act or omission of Merchant in connection with a Voucher.
Last updated: January 7, 2011